If you would like for GD Estates to oversee the complete management of your property, then our full property management service is the ideal solution.
Why choose our Full Management Service?
As well as enjoying all of the benefits and services listed in the Find a Tenant section (link) we take care of every last detail of managing your property. Specifically, this means that we will:
- Prepare a full inventory/condition report carried out by an independent inventory clerk.
- Arrange for any gas or electrical safety inspections (EICR’S), smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, which are required by law and will ensure to retain the certificates of conformity (if required).
- Complete meter readings for the relevant services and provide the necessary notification to local authorities regarding council tax.
- Place the tenant's deposit with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Collect the rent and send account details monthly by email, so that you are promptly updated the moment that money has been paid into your bank account.
- Collect the rent and send account details monthly by email.
- Carry out regular property inspections to ensure that any issues are identified and resolved as soon as possible.
- Oversee and organise any repairs using our network of trusted contacts to make sure that your property receives the expert care and attention it deserves.
- Provide you with professional and comprehensive advice regarding landlord and tenant issues.
Altogether, the full property management services available with GD Estates provide complete peace of mind and allow you to leave all of the work to our experienced and qualified team. With a firm commitment to building lasting relationships, our team will provide you with regular updates.
To find out more about our complete property management service, please contact us today. We will be delighted to provide you with full details of our fees.